Before and After School Care information is as follows:
- Care will be provided from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and from 3:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Children here after 3:15 p.m. will be placed in child care.
- You MUST pick your child up by 5:30 p.m.
- Please call if there will be someone different picking the child(ren) up.
- Students from 6th grade and up are not charged but will be supervised in after school care. They are NOT allowed to babysit/be in charge of their younger siblings/friends in after school care.
- The adult providing the care is an employee of Great River Christian School.
- Care is provided in our lunchroom. On nice afternoons, the children may be outside.
- School rules and policies apply during this extended care.
- If you have school business to attend to when you pick your child up, you must either pick up your child(ren) and keep them with you at all times or leave them in after school care and be charged accordingly until you are ready to leave.
- Any 1/2 day child in preschool or pre-kindergarten not picked up by 11:30 a.m. or full time student not picked up by 5:30 p.m. will be charged a fee of $5.00 per 15 minute increment.
Please note: We have no designated care giver provided for this time.
The cost for this care is as follows:
- $4.00 per hour for each child
- Late fee: $5.00 per child for each 15 minute increment